We are very excited to announce that Bird Journal version 2 will be launched exclusively at The Birdwatchers Spring Fair 2010 in Tamworth on the 15th and 16th of May. We will officially launch this on our website on the following Monday.
The following overview gives you an insight into what new features can be found in Bird Journal version 2.
- Create and share your own checklists for other wildlife.
- Create and share your own checklists for bird species.
- Create and share name lists in other languages, and 'quick codes' for species.
- Import historical records from spreadsheets and other popular recording formats like eBird.com, Wildlife Recorder etc.
- Preinstalled with over 200 country level checklists of the world.
- Restore Bird Journal database within the software.
We will be posting more information about version 2 and of our progress in the coming months. In addition to the above, there will be a number of smaller features that have been requested by users.
Kindly email us if you have any suggestions and thoughts.